A simple, safe, free comment system.
简体中文 | English
This document is for American English. This document has many bugs.
- Free Build.（Using CloudBase / Vercel / self-hosted as the commenting backend）
- Simple Deployment.（Support CloudBase / Vercel one-click deployment）
Easy to use
- Support reply, like.
- No additional adaptations, support with light theme and dark theme use.
- Support API , batch get article comment count, latest comments.
- Visitors entering QQ number in the nickname field will automatically complete the QQ nickname and QQ email.
- Visitors fill in the digital QQ e-mail, will use the QQ avatar as the comment avatar.
- Support the comment to paste pictures.（Can be disabled）
- Support inserting pictures.（Can be disabled）
- Support 7bu image bed, Tencent CloudBase image bed.
- Support inserting emoji.（Can be disabled）
- Support Ctrl + Enter reply.
- Comments are saved in draft in real time and will not be lost when refreshed.
- Support Katex formulas.
- Support for code highlighting by language.
- Privacy and information security. (sensitive fields (email, IP, environment configuration, etc.) are not leaked through Tencent cloud function control)
- Support for Akismet spam comment detection.（View Details akismet.com）
- Support Tencent Cloud content security spam comment detection.（View Details Tencent Cloud Content Security）
- Support manual review mode.
- Anti XSS Attack.
- Support for limiting the maximum number of comments per IP per 10 minutes.
- Background image.
- the "blogger" logo text.
- Notification Email Template.
- Comment prompt message.（placeholder）
- emoji（OwO 的数据格式）
- 【Nickname】 【Email】 【Website】 Required / Optional
- Code highlighting theme.
- Embedded panel with password login to easily view comments, hide comments, delete comments and modify configuration.
- Support to hide the management portal and show it by entering a secret code.
- Support for importing comments from Valine, Artalk, Disqus.
- IE is not supported.
If you want to get updates, make suggestions and participate in the test, welcome to join the discussion group：1080829142 (QQ)
Icon design：Maemo Lee
Release notes & plans
If you want to develop locally for a second time, you can refer to the following commands：
yarn dev # (http://localhost:9820/demo.html) yarn lint yarn build # (dist/twikoo.all.min.js)
If your changes can help more people, feel free to submit a Pull Request!
Support Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English. translate Pull Request.